LEAKED: OUR GOVERNMENT’S SECRET CONTRACT THAT ENDANGER OUR DEMOCRACY
My letter to the honorable members of The House of Lords.
Dear Lady, Dear Lord,
My name is Ehden Biber. I am a cybersecurity expert. The purpose of this email is to share evidence enclose which can unequivocally demonstrate that OUR GOVERNMENT (via a confidential contract) has COMMITTED that:
· “it has and will continue to have adequate statutory or regulatory authority … to undertake and completely fulfil obligations and provide adequate protection to Suppliers … from liability for claims and all Losses …”
· It will “implement and maintain in effect such statutory or regulatory requirements … sufficient to meet its obligations in this Agreement and [to] maintain such statutory and regulatory requirement … for so long as necessary to meet all of Purchaser’s obligations under this Agreement, including, without limitation, any such obligations that … survive expiration or termination of this Agreement.”
· “the sufficiency of such statutory or regulatory requirements … shall be in Suppliers’ sole discretion.”
Our government also committed that our country:
· “expressly and irrevocably waives any right of immunity … including but not limited to immunity against service of process, immunity of jurisdiction or immunity against any judgment rendered by a court or tribunal, immunity against order to enforce the judgment, and immunity against precautionary seizure of any of its assets.”
· “agrees not to assert any such immunity in any proceeding in connection with this Agreement.”
· “expressly and irrevocably waives the application of any Law in any jurisdiction that may otherwise limit or cap its obligation…”
In a democracy, a government do not have the right to make long-term legal commitments, especially when these are in violation of the law of the land. However, according to a sworn testimony under oath by a senior executive from the company that our government signed this agreement with, this is exactly what our government has committed to. Our government did so without informing the citizens, without asking our legislative branch to vote on it, and without informing the judiciary that they have emptied its powers when it comes to this agreement.
Our government violated the sacred principle of power separation between the executive, legislative and judiciary branches.
1) Our government, as well as more than 110 governments around the world (in May 2021, probably more now), has signed a contract with a manufacturer in order to be supplied with a product they wanted badly. The product name was vaccine. The supplier was Pfizer.
2) One of the two critical evidence we have is a very detailed testimony under oath by a senior Pfizer executive called Carlos Murillo, who was the head of Pfizer Brazil in 2020 when the negotiation started, and now is the head of Pfizer Latin America.
3) In it, Mr Murillo stated that: “The conditions that Pfizer sought for Brazil are exactly the same conditions that Pfizer has negotiated and signed, at this moment, with more than 110 countries in the world”.
4) The second critical evidence is the contract itself. It is enclosed. It is a signed e-contract, meaning it was digitally signed by both a Pfizer director and, and there is a validation process, which I will include a video and a URL to validate it on the Brazilian government website.
5) The contract begins with the Portuguese language but the second part, which is in English, is the one that is legally binding.
6) The contract state in article 8.1 that “Purchaser hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pfizer, BioNTech, each of their Affiliates… and each of the officers, directors, employees and other agents and representatives… from and against any and all suits, claims, actions, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses, whether sounding in contract, tort (delict), intellectual property, or any other (losses) caused by, arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the Vaccine, including…prescribing, administration, provision, or use of the Vaccine”
7) The contract indemnifies anyone who works with Pfizer. “third parties to whom Pfizer or BioNTech or any of their respective Affiliates may directly or indirectly owe an indemnity”
8) It gives third party involved in “distribution, commercialization or use of the Vaccine” full indemnity, therefore gives full indirect indemnity to our governments.
9) It also indemnifies against “any other theory” of law, which includes criminal law.
10) It covers any issue resulting from “storage, distribution, marketing, promotion, …, purchase, …, …, dispensing, prescribing, administration, provision, or use of the Vaccine”
11) It also states that “Purchaser further acknowledges that the long-term effects and efficiacy of the vaccine are not currently known and that there may be adverse effects of the vaccine which are currently known” (article 5.5)
Before I continue, as you can probably notice, I am not a native English speaker. I am an immigrant, now a British Citizen, who loves this country. I love living in a democracy. I love living in my country. My son who is soon to be two years old is living here. I want him to live in the beautiful country I fell in love with, not in a dystopian country which is a European edition of life in North Korea. Orwell and perhaps to a bigger extent Huxley already warned us from the future which is accelerating upon us, and it is my responsibility to stop it. I want my democracy to flourish. I am here to serve the truth.
Please, validate everything I write. Stop the legislation our government is trying to urgently pass.
Here is the validation section. After you will validate, and you feel that I have spoken the truth and that I have not misguided you in any way, please proceed to my analysis.
Validation of Evidence
1) Digital contract: Use Foxit Reader to check the validity of the digital signature. The Adobe acrobat reader has known problem with digital signature verification. I checked them, they are valid.
2) You can validate the content of the document here:
3) You can watch the validation process here:
4) You can read a full analysis of the contract and why it is valid on my blog post in July 2021:
Carlos Murillo testimony:
1) The official transcript of the testimony was in Portuguese. It appeared here:
2) Here is another link that capture the event:
3) Here is a video of the testimony, from the official channel of the Brazilian Senate:
4) I enclose a translation of the testimony to English (using DeepL), as well as a summary of the testimony.
5) In it, Murillo is stating that “There are three legal clauses considered incompatible with Brazilian law: imposition of the pharmaceutical company - that Brazil had values in an account abroad, of Pfizer, as a guarantee of payment, in the so-called pre-purchase; that any contractual issue would be judged in a court in New York, in the United States; and that the Brazilian State would assume responsibility for any possible side effects of the vaccine.” (DeepL translation).
6) Allow me to continue: “The legislation did not allow, until then, the signing of the contract with clauses imposed under these conditions. That is why the Federal Senate and the Brazilian Congress had to approve legislation allowing the Government to sign this contract with Pfizer.”
7) Here is the final report of the “Pandemic Parliamentary Inquiry Commission
(Established by Requests 1.371 and 1.372, of 2021)”:
8) In it, the committee is reporting that “As for the clauses considered unfair by the Ministry of Health, Pfizer informed that the conditions negotiated with Brazil were standard and were accepted by the 110 countries with which it had already closed a contract. Moreover, there were no significant differences in the clauses of the contract proposed in 2020 and the one signed in March 2021, except for the quantity acquired, which became 100 million doses, with distribution of 14 million in the second quarter of 2021 and 86 million in the third quarter. of 2021 and 86 million in the third quarter.” (DeepL Translation, page 223)
END OF VALIDATION
ONLY after you validate, and understand the magnitude of the situation, I ask you to continue reading. Remember, 110 governments all signed for these conditions. If you want to know what I think about it, I invite you to read. Yes. It is real.
Analysis: Vaccines as CBDC enablers
1) These contracts were signed by after attempts to introduce an early treatment was squashed by our government as well as many around the world. I know people who tried to help and were rejected. The only thing that our government has committed to was vaccines, and the contract explains why.
2) Vaccination is a key element in the introduction of a digital currency. This is exactly what a committee of peers from the house of Lords has warned about, that the creation of an official UK digital currency could lead to a run on the banks during economic downturns.
3) Allow me to quote your committee: “However, the introduction of a UK CBDC would have far-reaching consequences for households, businesses, and the monetary system for decades to come and may pose significant risks depending on how it is designed”.
4) As our government, like at least 110 other governments around the world, seems to be extremely urgent in their demand to implement an identification system (for the purpose of course of public health).
5) I am extremely concern regarding the tight relationship that our government as well as others with the supplier of only thing that allows them to implement what the house of lords committee has so rightfully stated to be a real concern to anyone who cares about the future of this country.
6) Omicron is about as deadly as the flu. It is a corona virus but comparing it to the delta is like trying to compare a Rottweiler to a Chihuahua. Both are dogs, but one can kill you, and the other you might bite you, but you will survive.
7) We never had 4 shots against the flu every year, and no one was ever stripped of his basic human rights because they had the flu.
8) We have a virus as deadly as the flu and the government continue to talk about more vaccinations, few times a year, but for what reason? All the evidence shows people who are vaccinated gets the Omicron, even w/triple or four vaccination in Israel.
9) I believe that our governments have been forced to implement a CBDC as part of a global plan. There is no reason not to go back to as normal as possible, there is no need for constant testing, it does not make any sense. We never did it for flu.
10) Let us go back to the contract and the clauses. Please, read my analysis of the contract.
11) I believe Pfizer lawyers knew they are making an illegal demand. Pfizer hires smart lawyers. Yet they ask the government to sign on behalf of the countries that the law of the land will never be upon them, because they knew the law of the land is no longer planned to be applicable, that a centralised global CBDC is part of a global transformation of our laws.
12) It means that there is a high probability that our government is using the corona virus as a method of introducing a digital currency, and that they do it in coordination with other countries, because a global digital currency will only work if it will be global.
13) Compelled vaccination is never ever going to go away. Countries put all their assets against the vaccines (see article 9.4). That’s a big, huge collateral, including embassies. Where is the lawyer on the government side that would go “hold on a minute, on how much money are we talking about here?”
14) The government made a commitment to buy HUGE amounts of vaccines from the suppliers. For what? For a flu-like virus? Due to simple laws of evolution, the COVID19 mutation get more infectious and less deadly.
15) But as government try to enforce an obligatory quarterly vaccination, now clear to see that the vaccination is an attempt to push a digital currency and an introduction of an Agenda 2030 which none of us has voted for or even been asked for our opinion.
16) Our government had used the state of emergency to sign for an obligation that they were hiding from the legislative and the judiciary. They continue to use this state, and they are very much dependant on the state to establish the infrastructure they have built upon it.
An agreement made in sin that brings suffering to our country.
You have a power to stop it.
I ask you to do so, for Britain, for democracy, and for the future of humanity.
London, The United Kingdom